A fast, simple, easy-to-use calculator, that adds, subtracts, multiplies, divides and simplifies fractions - an indispensable tool to handle fractions or ratios and for checking your child's homework.
Make fractions fun again!
You never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
• Add, subtract, multiply, divide and simplify fractions.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8.
• Enter mixed integer and fraction values, for example (2 1/2) + (1 1/4) + 1/8 + 3 = (6 7/8).
• Mix decimal and fractions in a calculation, for example 5.25 + 2 1/2 = 7 3/4. All calculation results are expressed as fractions.
• Convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction. 5.25 becomes (5 1/4) or (5 25/100). (5 5/8) becomes 5.625.
• Display a history of your work or your math homework.
• Simply a fraction or a ratio, for example 27/36 becomes 3/4 and then convert to 0.75 or 75/100.
• Master fractions and make peace with whole numbers, denominators, numerators, quotients, division with remainders, and ratios.
• Find lowest common denominator by simply adding two fractions.
• Divide and see quotient with remainder in lowest fractional form.
• Compare fractions. Take the difference between two fractions to learn which one is bigger.
• Work with improper fractions.
• Work with negative fractions or numbers.
Fractional Calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Fractional Calculator (version 1.5) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 185 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.